The Peak Performance for Life Workshop is an energizing, inspiring day of education and entertainment designed to help your group, team, or company get to the next level in conditioning, productivity, and success. You’ll learn how to achieve ultimate wellness, superior fitness, and maximum longevity through the application of the 5 foundational components of The Lifetime Body: Food, Movement, Sleep, Ergonomics, and Awareness. The PP4L Workshop is a strategic day’s experience in awesomeness and is designed to provide the knowledge and empowerment you need to get the most out of everything you do in life.
This program emphasizes evidence-based practices in human performance and content delivery. Information is provided in a concise, understandable manner with actionable steps in each subject area. The sessions are engaging and interactive and are as fun as they are fact-filled. PP4L is rock and roll, health and fitness edutainment!
- 7 20-minute presentations, with 10-minute Q&A and demonstration after each.
- Clear, informative messages with audiovisual support, and a mix of practicality and humor.
- 15-minute break between each session.
- 1-hour lunch break.
- 6.5 hours total. Begins and concludes punctually. This is not an exhaust-icon…it’s a Fun-athlon!
- Preview and review material, with references, provided in advance.
- Introduction and Basic Principles of Peak Performance for Life.
- Food: Making sense of all the science and designing you own ideal nutrition plan.
- Movement: Exploring activity and exercise and making your fitness program fit YOU.
- Sleep: Understanding the amazing value of great sleep, and how to get it.
- Ergonomics: Putting your job, hobbies, and workstation to work for your health.
- Awareness: Combining personal knowledge and lifestyle factors for amazing results.
- Putting It All Together: Suggestions and examples to help you Achieve Peak Performance for Life.
If you would like to schedule the PP4L Workshop for your organization, or would like more information on how you can Achieve Peak Performance for Life, please contact TLB at your convenience. There are also additional workplace wellness services available to meet your needs.