The 2023 TLA Rendezvous!
An awesome weekend of fitness, fun, and fellowship! This is a free community-wide event open to TLA coaching clients, Training Tribe members, Fit for the Field participants, and anyone who wants to be a part of something incredibly special.
Registration is completely free (but required) for all TLA community members. Registration deadline is July 8. Limit = 50 participants.Register for the 23 Rendezvous!
The 2023 TLA Rendezvous will be held in the Bozeman, Montana area on July 14-15. Here are a few of the details about the education, training, and celebration!
- Friday the 14th kicks off with a complementary luncheon and presentations on advanced training concepts, performance nutrition, injury prevention, mountain-specific fitness, and longevity! (Yellowstone Bank 12:30-3:30pm)
- Friday evening will feature a field-based group workout (6:00-7:30pm) using many TLA principles and techniques! This will be followed by a no-host BBQ dinner at a local establishment.
- Saturday the 15th will begin with a mid-morning(10:00-11:30am) training session at a local track and field facility. We’ll be exploring concepts of strength, speed, power, agility, and endurance…but not too intensely and in a friendly atmosphere!
- The finale, and our capstone event, will be a Saturday afternoon hike and cold plunge, followed by a Wild Beast Feast tailgate BBQ party. (location TBA 5:00-9:00 pm)
- Ample time is provided between the programming to allow for a wonderful Montana summer experience. Participants are encouraged to arrive on Thursday and depart on Sunday.
- Recommended: Exercise attire and footwear, water bottle, daypack, positive attitude, and charming personality!
- Bozeman is a very popular destination in summer, so reserve your flights, hotel, and rental car as soon as possible!