In this absolutely scintillating episode of the pod, PK & I discuss coaching tips that you can use in the year 2020, and beyond. We go over a number of topics that can help you to make your training more successful and enjoyable.
- The basic tenets of a productive coaching relationship. A good coach is a mentor and an advisor…not a dictator.
- The art of giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- How greater self-awareness and autonomy are an essential goal of coaching.
- The importance of identifying and prioritizing your primary objective.
- Why training is more like cooking than baking.
- Peak performance is an inherent ability as much as it is a specific output.
- The art of tracking and recording essential data, and how to frame it.
- Being a Lifetime Athlete allows us to get more out of every area of our lives.
- The Hard to Kill Workshop on Feb 29 will provide the secrets to success.